From time to time, parents and others connected with the school may become aware of matters which cause them concern. To encourage resolution of such situations the Governing Body has adopted a ‘General Complaints Procedure’.
The procedure is devised with the intention that it will:
- Usually be possible to resolve problems by informal means
- Be simple to use and understand
- Be non-adversarial
- Provide confidentiality
- Allow problems to be handled swiftly
- Address all the points at issue
- Inform future practice so that the problem is unlikely to recur
Full details of the procedure may be obtained from the school office or the policy section of our website.
All complaints must come to the school by hard copy.