Data Protection Act 2018
In order to achieve compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and to ensure our school is fully prepared for the new legislation which becomes law on 25th May 2018, we have taken the following steps
1. We have written a policy outlining new rights
2. We have written a Privacy Notice (how we use pupil information)
3. We have written a Privacy Notice (how we use workforce information)
4. We have appointed a DPO (Data Protection Officer), Andrew Mourne, who has been employed by all Camden schools to act in this capacity.
5. We are in the process of completing a compliance audit
6. We are in the process of completing a compliance review of the school’s contractors (eg Mathletics) and have taken action to ensure that their GDPR preparations are in order.
We therefore comply with the new legislation.